Don't be afraid to come visit us.
Thanks for being interested in coming to visit The Rock Church of the High Desert! We want our visitors to be as comfortable as possible, so we have provided this short little guide to your first visit.
- What is it like? Welcoming! You will be greeted upon entry by our lovely greeting team and guided into our sanctuary. Feel free to grab a seat wherever you're comfortable or mingle with others before service.
- What about my kids? We love kids! A church cannot exist without the youth. They are more than welcome to sit through our service, or they can join our Sunday School class.
- Where do I park? Please park in front of our building, or to the side of our building facing Cajon Street. We have plentiful parking for all.
- What do I wear? Your Sunday's Best! Please don't wear anything inappropriate for a church setting. Use your own discretion.
- How can I get connected? Easy! We have a connection card that will be handed to you when you enter the building. During announcements, we will also show you how to sign up for our text-messaging service to get connected quicker.